By J. J. Liou, A. Ortiz-Conde, F. Garcia-Sanchez (auth.)
Analysis and layout of MOSFETs: Modeling, Simulation, and ParameterExtraction is the 1st e-book committed solely to a vast spectrum of research and layout matters concerning the semiconductor gadget known as metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET). those concerns contain MOSFET equipment physics, modeling, numerical simulation, and parameter extraction. The dialogue of the applying of gadget simulation to the extraction of MOSFET parameters, akin to the brink voltage, powerful channel lengths, and sequence resistances, is of specific curiosity to all readers and gives a useful studying and reference device for college students, researchers and engineers.
Analysis and layout of MOSFETs: Modeling, Simulation, and ParameterExtraction, largely referenced, and containing greater than a hundred and eighty illustrations, is an cutting edge and indispensable new e-book on MOSFETs layout technology.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Design of Mosfets: Modeling, Simulation and Parameter Extraction PDF
Best analysis books
Das Unterrichtswerk zur research ist ein Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch f? r Fachoberschulen der Klassen 12. Es ber? cksichtigt in besonderem Ma? e die unterschiedlichen mathematischen Vorkenntnisse der Fachobersch? ler und ist didaktisch so aufgebaut, dass es bereits n den eleven. Klassen eingef? hrt werden kann.
Those lawsuits emanate from the second one Prouts Neck convention on prostate melanoma hung on October 17-19, 1986, the subject matter of which used to be deal with ment, with specialize in present matters and destiny learn that's had to resolution serious questions on the topic of optimum administration of some of the phases of prostate melanoma.
- Feminists in Politics. A Panel Analysis of the First National Women's Conference
- Executive Teams in Research-Based Spin-Off Companies: An Empirical Analysis of Executive Team Characteristics, Strategy, and Performance
- Elementary Set Theory
- Graphical Exploratory Data Analysis
- Robustness Analysis in Decision Aiding, Optimization, and Analytics
Extra resources for Analysis and Design of Mosfets: Modeling, Simulation and Parameter Extraction
50) P1J1)) Here, Lo is thp. 52) where Co is the oxide capacitance and VFB is the flatband voltage, which is defined as the gate voltage at which the energy bands in the semiconductor are flat. A few words are needed to elaborate the relationship between the flatband voltage and the capacitance of the MOSFET. In general, the flatband voltage is a function ofthe work function difference Wms between the gate and silicon, the interface trap charge, and the oxide charge. For the purpose of illustration, let us neglect the effect of interface trap charge and focus on the oxide charge Qox, then V FB = W ms - Qo/Co.
60), which can be used to verify the condition of l\1s = 2<1>B at onset of strong inversion derived and used in the previous sections. In Fig. , proportional to exp(ql\1s/2kT». This point is l\1s = 2<1>B' which agrees with the finding given in Sec. 2. Of equal importance to note is the point ofl\1s =
61 ) where N A is the p-type doping density in the substrate. , the inversion layer thickness) can be approximated by infinity because the inversion charge is located mainly in the inversion region. 64) 0 where W is the channel width. The tenn oEFjoy depends weakly on x because of the quasi-equilibrium approximation; therefore, oEFjoy '" dEFjdy. 35). , in the lateral or y direction), we obtain CHAPTER 1. 66). 62), we obtain the so-called double-integral expression ofPao-Sah's model : W I D = Iln L.
Analysis and Design of Mosfets: Modeling, Simulation and Parameter Extraction by J. J. Liou, A. Ortiz-Conde, F. Garcia-Sanchez (auth.)